We are looking for a Business Development Representative to work closely with our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
It is an added advantage if you have experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from establishing a customer contact till signing a deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
- Identifying, generating new business opportunities, clients for the range of Services with respect to IT industry.
- Preparing action plans, gathering data and schedules to identify target market.
- Prepare necessary presentations, proposals for client interaction.
- Present and Sell IT related Services to identified potential clients followed by post sales activities.
- Updating on sales promotional collateral and Service knowledge.
- Establishing the brand name of product / services.
- Establish and maintain a cordial relationship with current and Prospective clients.
- Preparing and maintaining master report of entire activities, which includes daily activity, leads, follow-up, closings, future prospects and adherence to goals.
- Communicating new service opportunities, special developments, feedback gathered through field activity to the concerned staff.
- Responsibilities include direct sales, account management & establishing strategic alliances.
- Great people and relationship-building skills are essential to this role as well as the ability to communicate effectively via phone and email.
- Achieve revenue goals by leading customer through an end-to-end sales cycles.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (eg: inbound, outbound, field sales)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software.
- Fluency in MS Excel.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Think you are an ideal candidate! Apply Now.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying