We are currently seeking to expand our team by adding a Community Manager to act within our company. This Community Manager will take control of our online voice while building brand awareness and loyalty. If you’re confident in your ability to align all company communications, PR, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity, please read on!
As a fast-growing company, roles always evolve. However, we want you to know exactly what you’re walking into. In the first 90-days here is a preview of what’s expected:
- Implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Build relationships with customers, prospects, industry professionals and journalists
- Create high engaging and converting copy for press releases, articles, blog posts, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
- Manage incoming media requests and builds relationships with industry journalists; creates, executes and measures media campaigns
- Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics and takes action to achieve determined KPIs
Requirements and Expectations:
Specific to your role, we’re looking for individuals who…
- Have around 2-3 years of relevant experience in PR and Social Media Management under your belt. You have a strong understanding of consumer brands and can easily take instruction on how to bring visual direction to life.
- Have proven success at organically growing following on social media channels.
- Creativity comes second nature to. You’re just as comfortable aiding in visual design as you are staying up to date with business and market trends.
- Are persistent as hell and extremely goal-oriented. Organization is something you pride yourself on and you are proficient at utilizing multiple technology platforms
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying