- Hiring, developing, and inspiring the design team.
- Managing a team of Graphic designers, Motion graphic designers, UI designers.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their needs and the design elements they want.
- Interpreting abstract business concepts and client briefs and turning them into creative ideas.
- Developing strategic design plans with projected timelines.
- Creating storyboards and mockups for the company and its clients.
- Pitching ideas and the creative vision to the client and communicating the project outline to the design team.
- Choosing the design elements for different projects.
- Overseeing the design projects, from start to finish, and monitoring the staff members to ensure they adhere to the budget and timeline constraints.
- Reviewing feedback from clients and making alterations according to the clients' needs.
- Analyzing market research to create more effective designs.
Design Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor's or associate's degree in graphic design, fine arts, advertising, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years managerial or senior-level design experience.
- Strong creativity skills and the vision to turn briefs into creative projects.
- In-depth knowledge of graphic designs.
- Excellent leadership, organization, and analytical skills.
- Good collaboration and communication skills.
- Great time management and multi-tasking skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying